Onpage SEO is a core value that will help to rank your site/blog inside out to the search engines. WordPress sites are naturally easier for optimizing on-page SEO. You just need a good checklist.
Did you look correctly over your onpage SEO checklist for WordPress site? If not, do it right now.
Because, the right ways of on-page SEO optimization is a bigger bone to structure a site to the search engines in a well-attitude.
If your on page SEO is clean and up-to-date, the pressure of off page SEO can be minimized a lot.
Even, you can rank a bigger site, niche to micro niche just by a solid on page SEO optimization.
I ranked one of my niche sites just by putting on-page SEO tweaks right. I have not yet used a single off-page SEO. And this site gives me around $250/month (Adsense+Amazon Affiliate). The niche is based on evergreen keywords.
So, you can do it also.
The big or broad sites get more benefits by checking the onpage SEO strategies, because the broad site stays forever, and off-page SEO is generally less done.
- 30+ Best WordPress Gallery Plugins
- 50+ Best WordPress Magazine Themes
- 12+ Free Coming Soon & Under Consturction WordPress Themes
Onpage SEO Checklist for WordPress Site/Blog 2016
- Use SEO friendly permalink
- Create SEO friendly site’s URL
- Create blog title/h1 with keyword
- Fill in tagline
- Use image, video, infographic or relevant multimedia
- Never forget outbound links
- Use keyword in first 100 words
- Decrease loading time
- Add social sharing buttons
- Publish long-length content
- Cut off the bounce rate
- Use related/synonymous (LSI) keywords
- Write quality content
- Use relevant internal links
- Add h2 and h3 tags
- Add and optimize relevant images
- Develop a mobile friendly/responsive site
- Write SEO friendly meta description
- Repair broken links regularly
- Put your site and WordPress URL in right/same
- Set up XML site map to WordPress
- Set up an HTML site map
- Set up Robots.txt file
- Allow search engine to index your site
- Write long tail keyword/title
- Install WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Use keywords rightly through the content
- Use rel=”canonical” tags
- Make important words noticeable
- Add related post option
- Remove date from the evergreen post
- Call the visitor for action
- Set up Google Analytics
- Include your site in Webmaster Tools
- Change user registration setting
- Install Jetpack plugin to connect with WordPress
- The Akismet plugin for comment management
- Check the site for all compatible browsers
- Remove stop words from the permalinks
- Set up SSL/HTTPS
- Clean up your code
- Correct duplicate content issues
- Use pagination
- Add subscription box
- Use proper schema markup
- Optimize homepage content (for niche)
- Permanent redirect (301)
- Remove unnecessary tools, plugins or themes
- Keep update your profile
Okay guys, turn your site into a money-tree by following the above Onpage SEO Checklist for WordPress Site. The accurate onpage optimization can reduce your off-page SEO works by 80%.
Check out also a video on Onpage SEO Checklist for WordPress Site.
Video credit- inntaonlinesolutions’s channel